11.10.2010

{I love Felt}

So, lately I've had this thing for felt. Don't worry we're not getting too serious, I'm just really crushing on felt. Sometimes you gotta confess your love for such a versatile and usable material. Ya with me? No? hmm makes sense that you would not feel that strongly for a mere textile... but let me try to convince you. Here are some awesome projects/ideas/uses for felt....

1. Felt bag
Want to make this bag? Martha can teach you.


2.
Felt iPod case Buy this felt iPod case on Etsy OR make your own like me. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.


3. Felt computer Case
Buy this on Esty here Yes please. Find this computer tote here.


4. Felt Baby booties
People with babies take note. These are the cutest. Sidenote: made my own felt baby booties. soon to come.


5. Felt tree stump trivet

Another Martha original. Make it here.


6. Felt Packaging

This is a little premature. But, Christmas is coming sooner then you think. Make your presents cuter with felt.

1 comments:

grace said...

oh, i can totes see you and cdull with the felt cases.
umm, do they come padded?
#iphonedropper #loveyou #whenareyouvisitingagain
#imissmybeachhouse #ithinkishouldjustcallyou

Post a Comment