4.28.2010

{Oui Oui}

Most of the members of my immediate family are taking a luxurious trip to France this coming August. They will be visiting some far-off distant French-ie relatives on a quaint farm in the french countryside.Unfortunately, due to timing, money, work, and a plethora of other annoyingly ordinary reasons I will not be attending this little adventure of sorts.





However, this fact has not stopped me from becoming inspired by some sleek yet simple french ceramics from L'atelier de Madame M. today. I love love love them.


Also, these beautiful photos of Paris by Alicia Bock will make you want to sink in to a giant bed made of croissants, while simultaneously sipping a cappuccino and listening to the serene rhythms of Madeline Peyroux.




You can buy prints from her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Ahn said...

love this post.

Madeline said...

I will go to Paris with you.

I might have a blog as well. I hope our blogs can be friends.

becca said...

The pictures make me want to smoke a cigarette and be pretentious.

Post a Comment