6.06.2010

{packaging perfection}

I ran across the coolest website today. It's called the dieline and it features awesome and progressive packaging designs. The site says they are, "dedicated to the progress of the package design industry". Package design is something near and dear to my heart. Strange but true. Being a sucker for good design-- means I often swoon (dropping "ooo's" and "ahh's") when I see well thought-out design in ordinary practical places. I love it. Here are some great examples of work I found on their site.

Benetton Kitchen Eco Bag: When closed, the small pouch fits in a coat pocket or handbag and you can use it everywhere.
Once opened, the pouch works as an handle

Beautiful design from Olive and Sinclair: Southern artisan chocolate brand based out of Nashville Tennessee



Aromatherapy incense by Vancouver-based designer: Veronica Stark


Check out these Choco-latte's by: Natalia Bungert


0 comments:

Post a Comment