9.30.2011

{Closet Make-Over}


I'm sure some of you have heard me talk about the serious lack of storage space in our tiny little beach shack. But for those of you who haven't heard...

We have ONE closet in our house.
Literally one.
I counted.

Try fitting all the crap that you want to hide away from the world in one closet! I can assure you it is not an easy task. Especially for someone like me who hates all forms of clutter and knick-knacks sitting around the house.

Oh how i love good clean design.

This week I decided to take on a little closet make over project.

Step 1: I took off the cute but extremely non-functional slated double doors that used to hide my heaping mess from the eyes of others.

Step 2: I purged... Purses. Shoes. Old photos. Wedding cards. Clothes. See ya later.

Step 3: I picked up these white canvas curtains from World Market.
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3596617

Step 4: I spray painted 12 inch grey stripes on to the curtains.

Step 5: I enjoyed a clean closet with a new look.

1 comments:

Ahn said...

why can't you pass those creative genes on to me?

Post a Comment