10.06.2011

{Bedroom Tour}


Our bedroom is tiny.
There is exactly 1.5 places that a queen sized bed can fit in there. As a result, in order to maximize as much functional space as humanly possible in our bedroom built for ants, I broke my one of my golden rules:

never ever cover a window with furniture.

Oh the shame.

Our headboard covers half of one of the windows in the room. This left me with an awkward layout of wall space behind the bed. I've been playing around with that awkward wall for the last few months. I finally decided that the best thing to do was to throw as many frames as i could on the wall in an attempt to distract from my shameful rule breaking.

I have always loved the eclectic mix and max frame look on a blank wall, and I must say that it turned out pretty dang good considering the awkwardness I started with.

I tried to put things that felt like chris on his side- a brown letter "C", a photo from a local surf photographer, an old map, a photo taken during our time in florence, etc. I did the same the for my side.

Viola.







0 comments:

Post a Comment