11.09.2010

{I'm back}

Alright, so I just spent the last 45 minutes minutes reading the fabulous blogs of some of my favorite ladies (Grace, Ahnika, Maddie, Kaitlin and although we don't officially know each other, Briget, because let's be honest everyone from here to Timbuktu reads her blog and loves it) and after soaking in the all the radiant awesomeness of these class-act ladies I couldn't help but become utterly disappointed with my own recent blogging presence. I really have no legitimate excuse for my prolonged absence from the blogging community, I just got busy alright. However, after filling myself with all the wisdom, cooking tips, and style advice of my fairy blog-mothers i have officially decided to rejoin the blog-o-sphere, by once again sharing good design and small snip-its of the Dull life. Consider this blog back in action. Boom boom Pow.

7 comments:

Madeline said...

fairy blog-mothers... LOVE IT!

If you start blogging regularly, and officially press the FOLLOW button on my bloggy, I'll totally be your #1 fan in the blog-o-sphere.

grace said...

its so good to have you back.
now i can know you again.

kaiti n' haiti said...

Happy to be a fairy blog mothah. Can't wait to follow your dull life!

Bridget said...

so i just went to my "stats" on google dashboard to see the traffic sources of the day (super exciting, i know) and dulllifemoments was one of them. STOP IT i said to myself. and then i clicked and it was true. um, pretty much honored to be on your blog cause i, well i know ahn has told you, girl crush.

did i say too much?

cdull33 said...

i didn't vote entirely democrat...it was a mixed bag....babe

Ahn said...

this is excellent news.

Christina Marie said...

you're on my google reader and when it showed up today with 2 new posts, i was pleasantly surprised.

Post a Comment