1.10.2011

I'm feelin' lucky

Things have been a bit of whirlwind in the Dull life lately- which explains my recent prolonged absence from the blogging world... again... oops.

Bad blogger. At least this time it only lasted a month.

Now that the holiday hoop-la, late night gatherings, and out of town visitors are all over and done- I'm back in the business of blogging. Besides, all 2 of my followers were getting anxious about my absence and i just can't keep them in suspense.
I'm feeling lucky today. Bought myself a pair of Lucky jeans on sale for 50% off
and fell in love with

these boots
I fully intend to buy these in the VERY near future. Once Chris is done scouring the Internet to find them for the absolute best possible deal in the world- these will live on my feet.

2 comments:

Ahn said...

1. bridge and i are so glad you're back.
2. those boots are AMAZEBALLZ. love them.

Allie said...

Oh heeeey, I found yer blog!

Post a Comment