1.14.2011

A V-Day Crafternoon

So, i was browsing through my most recent issue of Martha today. Yes, Martha. Oh, don't judge me people. Please. Martha has hands-down the greatest recipes, DIY projects, party ideas, and suggestions on where to get really useless items like vintage cake stands and brass plates. So, no judging allowed. Sometimes a little M. Stewart is just what we all need.

Anyhow, I was browsing and i came across this great idea for a girly afternoon party.

We all know Valentine's day is coming up, and while this day may elicit a variety of emotions for many of us- I've always loved the idea of giving valentines to the people in my life that i care about. Opening a little valentine is a great feeling in my book- so why not encourage the giving of valentines by having

A V- Day Crafternoon Party.

What better way to get together with friends, drink champagne cocktails, and make some awesome paper goods? Are you with me?

(side note: i don't actually know these people, they just look fun.)



Get the recipe

And boom, you have yourself a delightful afternoon with friends.

2 comments:

Ahn said...

put this together. i have a bottle of champagne in the frige waiting for this part to happen.

hayley oa said...

I want to be part of step 1. and by that I guess it opts me in for the rest of the step.s

Post a Comment